Sunday 11 May 2014

Jen: Lost in Translation but not in Hangzhou

你好! It's getting warmer. I originally thought people were crazy for using umbrellas during the day but I found myself giving into it. Breakfast is really good here! And mega cheap too. I didn't think I'd be so overwhelmed by the choices of food! I've made it a goal to never eat the same food twice.

Yesturday me and Rebecca got verrrry verrry lost. We were following a group but then they wanted to keep going but we were tired. So we tried to get back. Tried. We walked for a good solid hour in the wrong area before we finally found our place. Ohmannnn.

Today's adventure was West Lake! I've been looking forward to this for a long time! Unfortunately by the time we got their our feet hurt so much we only walked about an hour or so in? I heard the other group went KTV aka Karaoke today. Another group went to West Lake and we actually ran into them! Funniest thing ever aha.

Laundry is fun. I do infact have to handwash and hang stuff outside my dorm. And I mean everything... Aya. Tis a lot of work. Never thought I'd miss washing macines so much. More people took a photo of me today. They think we don't see it. Other times I let them know that I know by smiling. Huehuehue.

Tomorrow we fly kites and learn about Chinese culture! Ime excited! Until next time,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment