Wednesday 7 May 2014

Jen: I'm Famous! Only not...

Today was my first and so far only moment of fame in China. A group of students near the Frid Place kept looking at us and giggling. They really wanted a photo with us. We said it was fine aha. They looked Japanese tho. I was confused. Other than that we browsed like mad and I bought a few gifts for people back home! (Not saying who) ;)
Our room is super cozie and the beds are firm but huge! Guess what! Our main washroom is a squattie! I can deal with that tho. It's suppose to be a lot better for you anyway! And just imagine the quads and hamstrings I'll have when I'm back in Canada.
I absolutely love it here. It's a dream come true! I'm slowly starting to realize I'm a minority here (big surprise right?). Rebecca may make fun of me for it (when doesn't she make fun of me) but I keep feeling more concerned with how I'm affecting them than then them affecting me. If that doesn't make sense I can elaborate later. Time to do laundry in the sink!
Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment