Sunday 11 May 2014

Jen: How We Snuck into a Ticket only Performance

Me and Rebecca definitely snuck into a concert tonight. My conversation partners wanted to see their friend dance so we followed them into the back row. Apparently others paid for seats and waited in line but we snuck in... I feel a little bad but we didn't event know it cost money until after the show. One of my partners was dancing and I was really impressed! Lots of traditional costumes and music. I really liked the Tibetan and Mongolian dances! I am always amazed at how talented Chinese people are. There was a little bit of Opera too!
I'm starting to befriend my group members which is really nice. I am closest to the two girls. They are adorable! Alice and Yuki. I can't wait to try Karaoke soon with them.
Next week is sports week so I might not have a meeting with them. It depends on the weather. The Chinese people work very hard and it pays off. I could learn a thing or two from them!

Delightfully yours,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment