Tuesday 29 October 2013

Jen: Why I'm a Mean Person

Well greetings! 你好! This is the first post of Jen & Rebecca in China! 
Today we got our acceptance e-mails for SEPP (Spoken English Promotion Practice) in a university in Hongzhou, China. Both me and Rebecca swore not to tell each other if we got accepted until we saw each other (which wasn't until 8:30pm). I got the brilliant idea to pretend that I didn't get in. I even got my other housemates to go along with it. They told her to be sensitive to me when she came and told me about her e-mail because I was distraught I hadn't gotten mine yet. I even listened to Lilly Allen for a half hour to get into a somewhat depressed mood. Rebecca comes up to my room and she says she got the e-mail. I'm all sad because I "didn't". 
"Did you check your university e-mail or just your general?"
"Just my general, but I'll check my university...so you got yours?"
"Yeah."
"...I'M KIDDING."
I think Rebecca hates me now. Muahahaha.


Until next time,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment